Open Letter to all the dancers around the world


Hello, This is Hossam.

It has reached my attention that some of you have been afraid to use my music in your classes or your live performances due to someone had told you that I do not like my music to be used in classes or in live performances and that whenI find out, I take legal action about it. Let me tell you the truth about this. THIS IS NOT TRUE. Also, if you have been told this, then please tell me in confidence, who was it that told you so?

I make my music for you, the dancer. Nothing in the world will please me more thanto know that you like it to the extent of using it in your classes, your performances and for your own personal pleasure. The only thing that you have to take care of is that if you or the organizers of the show in which you are participating are making a video recording or an audio recordingof my music for commercial purposes (no matter how small), that you will need toclear a license agreement with the record company, ARC Music Int. who are the holdersof the copyright to my music. Just like you would for the use of any intellectual propertyof any artist or creative work of art. I do so look forward to seeing you dancing to ALL of my music and to hearing about how much you are enjoying it.

Please feel free to post this message on all the forums that you subscribe to.

With Lots of Rhythm
Hossam Ramzy

www.hossamramzy.com
www.myspace.com/hossamramzy
drumzy@btconnect.com

Sem comentários: